Thank you to all the attendees and conference sponsors that made this event possible. Below you will find links to the presentations.
- Panel Session A: Water Banking and Exchanges
- Panel Session B: Nitrates in Water
Concurrent Technical Sessions
- Agricultural Session
- The Role of Efficient Drip Irrigation Technology in California Agriculture: Past Present, and Future- Inge Bisconer, The Toro Company
- Reducing Your Energy and Operation Costs Through Demand-Response and Utility-Sponsored Equipment Incentives- Nic Stover, EnerNOC
- Overhead Frost Protection in Vineyards: Critical Considerations- Eduardo Currea, Rain Bird
- Choosing Mechanized Irrigation- Andy Smith, Reinke Irrigation
- Filtration Troubleshooting- Randy Delenikos, LAKOS Separators and Filtration Solutions
- Agricultural Water Use in California: An Update- David Zoldoske, Center for Irrigation Technology
- Remote Monitoring/Control for Irrigation Management- Steve Grove, McCrometer
- Diversion Measurement and Reporting for Riparian and Pre-1914 Water Rights- Neal Colwell, Kjeldsen Sinnock & Neudeck, Inc.
- Groundwater Session
- Urban Sessions
- Codes and Standards Are Shaping the Future of Urban Irrigation- Brian Vinchesi, Irrigation Consulting, Brent Mecham, Irrigation Association
- Development of Recycled Water Landscape Program at Eastern Municipal Water District- John Wuerth, Easter Municipal Water District
- California Urban Water 20/20 Plan- Chris Brown, California Water Conservation Council
- A Procedure for Determining the Water Application Efficiency of Turf Irrigation Systems- Ed Norum, Center for Irrigation Technology
- Uncovering Leaks and Other Mysteries, Faster than Traditional Methods, with New Real-Time Technology- Shahram Javey, aquacue
- Wireless Technology in Irrigation- Craig Burris, John Deere Green Tech
- Trends in Soil Moisture Technology- Brad Adams, IRROMETER Co.